Bookkeeping, Accounting and
Accounting. Tax. Company Registrations. All in one place. Some of our services include the following:
- Personal Income Tax Returns (ITR12)
- Provisional Tax Returns (IRP6)
- Annual Financial Statements
- Company Tax Returns (ITR14)
- New Company Registrations
- Vat Registration
- Bookkeeping & Accounting Services
- SARS Disputes, Objections or Appeal
- Being audited by SARS? Need help? We have 30 years of SARS experience.
- Get your tax up to date. Have you fallen behind? We can help.
Give us a call
Annual Financial Statements in Vaal Triangle
If you are looking for a company to assist with your company’s Annual Financial Statements in the Vaal Triangle (Vanderbijlpark, Vereeniging, Sasolburg), let Shamu Bookkeeping assist. Shamu Bookkeeping is a registered accounting company that can help compile and sign off on your Annual Financial Statements. Shame Bookkeeping have built a large client base in the Vaal Triangle, assisting them with their monthly and annual tax and accounting needs.
Let Shamu Bookkeeping provide you with a professional, timely and affordable service regarding your Annual Financial Statement. Shamu Bookkeeping will compile your company’s Annual Financial Statement and sign it off for your tax submission or other requirements. Contact Shamu Bookkeeping today for more information and a quote to get your Annual Financial Statement in the Vaal Triangle (Vanderbijlpark, Vereeniging, Sasolburg).
As with any industry, our business activities are regulated by SARS. In order to remain compliant with SARS and to ensure that we provide a service that is based on the rules and legislations as set out in the Republic of South Africa, we belong to the following professional bodies:
South African Institute of Business Accountants (SAIBA)
South African Institute of Taxation
South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA)
Sage Pastel Bookkeepers Forum
Why do you need an Annual Financial Statement?
An Annual Financial Statement is defined as a report that is created yearly, after the financial year-end. This report states the company’s financial position and viability, and includes a statement of the company’s annual income / expenses, statement of changes in net worth and a balance sheet. An Annual Financial Statement can also give insight into a company’s cash flow, including a cash flow statement.
Let Shamu Bookkeeping assist with your Annual Financial Statement in the Vaal Triangle (Vanderbijlpark, Vereeniging, Sasolburg) for the following reasons and benefits:
- Shamu Bookkeeping’s accountants are registered members of South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA) and South African Institute of Business Accountants (SAIBA). Both these professional bodies are approved professional bodies to act as Accounting Officers for all Companies, Trusts, Sole Proprietors and Close Corporations. Our accountants possess the qualifications and experience to provide our clients with Annual Financial Statements that comply with the regulations, are accurate and complete.
- A signed-off set of Financials is compulsory when submitting business tax return (ITR14) to SARS – let Shame Bookkeeping assist you to obtain a complete set of Annual Financial Statements.
Leading accounting / bookkeeping and tax consulting company in the Vaal Triangle
If you need the services of a registered and reliable accounting and bookkeeping firm in the Vaal Triangle that will assist with your Annual Financial Statements and your other accounting and tax services, you can trust the team at Shamu Bookkeeping. Shamu Bookkeeping can assist with the following tax and accounting services:
- General monthly accounting and bookkeeping
- Personal income tax returns
- Business income tax returns
- New company registrations
- Tax dispute resolution
- Annual financial statements
For more information about our services, and to get our experienced accountants and tax consultants to assist with your Annual Financial Statements in the Vaal Triangle, contact Shamu Bookkeeping today. You can trust our tax and accounting company to take care of your tax and accounting responsibilities, so that you can have peace of mind and attend y=to your other business needs.