Bookkeeping, Accounting and
Accounting. Tax. Company Registrations. All in one place. Some of our services include the following:
- Personal Income Tax Returns (ITR12)
- Provisional Tax Returns (IRP6)
- Annual Financial Statements
- Company Tax Returns (ITR14)
- New Company Registrations
- Vat Registration
- Bookkeeping & Accounting Services
- SARS Disputes, Objections or Appeal
- Being audited by SARS? Need help? We have 30 years of SARS experience.
- Get your tax up to date. Have you fallen behind? We can help.
Give us a call
New Company Registrations in Sandton and Fourways
Shamu Bookkeeping is a successful accounting company that has been assisting businesses and individuals with their tax and accounting needs. If you are seeking assistance with new company registrations in Sandton or Fourways, Shamu Bookkeeping can assist. Individuals are often confused about how to register a new company, and are not sure how to go about to do so. This is where Shamu Bookkeeping is of great help – our professional team of accountants and tax consultants will assist you to register your new company, and ensure that you have all the required documentation and forms.
Let Shamu Bookkeeping help with your new company registration in Sandton, Fourways or other location. Our professional team will ensure the documents are completed correctly, and that the registration process runs smoothly and hassle free. Contact Shamu Bookkeeping today for a quote or more information to register your new company.
As with any industry, our business activities are regulated by SARS. In order to remain compliant with SARS and to ensure that we provide a service that is based on the rules and legislations as set out in the Republic of South Africa, we belong to the following professional bodies:
South African Institute of Business Accountants (SAIBA)
South African Institute of Taxation
South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA)
Sage Pastel Bookkeepers Forum
Registering a company
The first step for all new companies is to register with the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC). Once your company name is registered, you may also require assistance with registering for tax with SARS, get tax clearance (in order to submit tenders), VAT registration and more. Shamu Bookkeeping will advise you on the best way forward and assist you to get all your documentation in order before business commences.
There are two main types of companies you can register in South Africa, namely Profit Companies and Non-Profit Companies.
- Profit companies: Companies aimed at generating an income that is to be shared amongst shareholder. Profit companies can further be categorised as a personal liability company, a state-owned company, a public company and a private company.
- Non-profit companies: A company which does not generate an income for shareholders or members, but aimed at benefiting the public or a specific group o individuals.
If you are unsure about the type of company you need to register, Shamu Bookkeeping will discuss your options and advise you on the right company registration for you. Get assistance with your new company registration in Sandton or Fourways today, and get the ball on the roll!
Leading bookkeeping, accounting and tax consulting company in Sandton & Fourways
Shamu Bookkeeping can assist with a range of services pertaining to your new company’s accounting needs. Our range of services include:
- New company registration with CIPC
- Registering your company for tax with SARS
- Annual tax returns (company and individual)
- Tax assessments, audits and disputes
- General accounting and bookkeeping services
- Company payroll
- Annual financial statements.