Bookkeeping, Accounting and
Accounting. Tax. Company Registrations. All in one place. Some of our services include the following:
- Personal Income Tax Returns (ITR12)
- Provisional Tax Returns (IRP6)
- Annual Financial Statements
- Company Tax Returns (ITR14)
- New Company Registrations
- Vat Registration
- Bookkeeping & Accounting Services
- SARS Disputes, Objections or Appeal
- Being audited by SARS? Need help? We have 30 years of SARS experience.
- Get your tax up to date. Have you fallen behind? We can help.
Give us a call
Experienced SARS Tax Consultant in Sandton and Fourways – Shamu Bookkeeping
If you are looking for a tax consultant who is experienced in dealing with SARS, Shamu Bookkeeping can assist. Shamu Bookkeeping is a trusted tax consulting company in Sandton and Fourways, that has gained extensive experience in dealing with the South African Revenue Service (SARS) on behalf of our clients. When getting Shamu Bookkeeping onboard, a professional and qualified SARS tax consultant will ensure that your tax registrations, annual tax returns and tax disputes are handled efficiently and professionally.
Don’t let your tax responsibilities get you down! If you are not experienced in doing your own taxes or do not have the time or energy to deal with SARS, let an experienced SARS tax consultant in Sandton / Fourways assist. Our qualified tax practitioners will provide you with an efficient service at an affordable price.
Contact Shamu Bookkeeping today for a quote to get your tax responsibilities up to date, and handle your tax returns and tax disputes.
As with any industry, our business activities are regulated by SARS. In order to remain compliant with SARS and to ensure that we provide a service that is based on the rules and legislations as set out in the Republic of South Africa, we belong to the following professional bodies:
South African Institute of Business Accountants (SAIBA)
South African Institute of Tax Professionals (SAIT)
South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA)
Sage Pastel Bookkeepers Forum
Tax services available at Shamu Bookkeeping
Shamu Bookkeeping is able to assist with the following tax, bookkeeping and accounting services in Sandton & Fourways:
- General bookkeeping and accounting services
- Personal income tax returns
- Business income tax returns
- New company registrations
- Registering for tax with the South African Revenue Service (SARS)
- Tax dispute resolution
- Annual financial statements
- Payroll services
Get peace of mind knowing your that tax responsibilities are up to date by making use of the leading SARS tax consultant in Sandton and Fourways. Contact Shamu Bookkeeping today about our tax and accounting services.
The benefits of trusting a tax consultant with your tax responsibilities
Here’s how you will benefit from getting Shamu Bookkeeping to assist with your tax responsibilities and services:
- Shamu Bookkeeping will ensure that your tax affairs are up to date, giving you peace of mind that you comply with the tax rules and regulations set out by SARS.
- The help of a qualified and experienced SARS tax consultant is convenient, and you won’t have to take ours of your valuable time to attend to your tax responsibilities.
- Dealing with SARS can be daunting, which is why you should let the professionals take care of the job. Your dedicated tax practitioner will handle all communications with SARS, and liaise on your behalf.
- Getting the assistance of a professional SARS tax consultant in Sandton and Fourways doesn’t have to break your bank. Shamu Bookkeeping offers affordable tax consulting services.
Contact Shamu Bookkeeping today – leading SARS tax consultants in Sandton & Fourways
Call our office today to make use of our professional, efficient and affordable tax consulting service. We will handle your tax affairs with a smile!