Bookkeeping, Accounting and
Accounting. Tax. Company Registrations. All in one place. Some of our services include the following:
- Personal Income Tax Returns (ITR12)
- Provisional Tax Returns (IRP6)
- Annual Financial Statements
- Company Tax Returns (ITR14)
- New Company Registrations
- Vat Registration
- Bookkeeping & Accounting Services
- SARS Disputes, Objections or Appeal
- Being audited by SARS? Need help? We have 30 years of SARS experience.
- Get your tax up to date. Have you fallen behind? We can help.
Give us a call
Get Your Tax Clearance Certificate in Sandton & Fourways from Shamu Bookkeeping
Need assistance with your Tax Clearance Certificate in Sandton / Fourways? A Tax Clearance Certificate is documentation that proves that your company’s tax affairs are in order, and is often required from companies when tendering for certain jobs. The South African Revenue Service will provide a certificate that indicates that your company is up to date regarding its tax responsibilities, at the date of issue.
Obtaining a Tax Clearance Certificate might take some time, which is why it is advised to request such a certificate well in advance, and to ensure that all documentation is submitted accurately and correctly. Shamu Bookkeeping is experienced in the request of Tax Clearance Certificates from SARS, and will ensure the process is handled correctly and efficiently.
Contact Shamu Bookkeeping today to talk to a consultant regarding your Tax Clearance Certificate needs in Sandton and Fourways, and we will get the ball on the roll.
As with any industry, our business activities are regulated by SARS. In order to remain compliant with SARS and to ensure that we provide a service that is based on the rules and legislations as set out in the Republic of South Africa, we belong to the following professional bodies:
South African Institute of Business Accountants (SAIBA)
South African Institute of Tax Professionals (SAIT)
South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA)
Sage Pastel Bookkeepers Forum
Do you need a Tax Clearance Certificate?
Tax Clearance Certificates can be required for a number of reasons. If you are not sure how to go about requesting a Tax Clearance Certificate from SARS, or which channels to follow, Shamu Bookkeeping is here to help.
An application for a Tax Clearance Certificate can be dismissed easily, if the application is not motivated correctly. This is where the help of Shamu Bookkeeping is of great advantage. Our tax consultants have gained extensive experience in dealing with SARS regarding our clients’ tax responsibilities and needs, and know exactly how to motivate your application for a Tax Clearance Certificate correctly.
The purpose of the Tax Clearance Certificate is thus important, and should be one of the following:
- Good standing: If you need a Tax Clearance Certificate for “good standing”, you will need to state the reason for the certificate.
- Tender: A Tax Clearance Certificate is required in order to submit a tender. It is important to include the tender number, the estimated amount of the tender as well as the duration of the tender on the application form.
- FIA (individuals only): You will need a Tax Clearance Certificate should you receive a Foreign Investment Allowance.
- Emigration (individuals only): A Tax Clearance Certificate is required for immigration purposes, ensuring that the individual’s tax responsibilities are taken care of before emigrating to another country.
Let Shamu Bookkeeping help you to submit your application for a Tax Clearance Certificate in Sandton / Fourways successfully.
Leading service providers for Tax Clearance Certificates in Sandton & Fourways
Let the trusted tax consultants in Sandton and Fourways assist you to submit an application for your Tax Clearance Certificate accurately and hassle free. Our team of consultants will provide you with a professional service, to ensure that you get your Tax Clearance Certificate on time. Contact us today for an affordable tax consulting service.