Bookkeeping, Accounting and
Accounting. Tax. Company Registrations. All in one place. Some of our services include the following:
- Personal Income Tax Returns (ITR12)
- Provisional Tax Returns (IRP6)
- Annual Financial Statements
- Company Tax Returns (ITR14)
- New Company Registrations
- Vat Registration
- Bookkeeping & Accounting Services
- SARS Disputes, Objections or Appeals
- Being audited by SARS? Need help? We have 30 years of SARS experience.
- Get your tax up to date. Have you fallen behind? We can help.
Give us a call
Assistance with Tax Clearance Certificates in the Vaal Triangle – Shamu Bookkeeping
A Tax Clearance Certificate is a written confirmation from the South African Revenue Service (SARS) that a company or person’s tax affairs are in order at the date of issue of the Certificate. Tax Clearance Certificates are required by businesses / companies or individuals for different reasons. If you need assistance to obtain a Tax Clearance Certificate, let Shamu Bookkeeping assist.
Shamu Bookkeeping is a trusted Accounting, Bookkeeping and Tax Consulting Company in the Vaal Triangle, servicing clients in Vanderbijlpark, Vereeniging, and Sasolburg with their tax and accounting needs. Contact Shamu Bookkeeping today for assistance to get your Tax Clearance Certificate.
As with any industry, our business activities are regulated by SARS. In order to remain compliant with SARS and to ensure that we provide a service that is based on the rules and legislations as set out in the Republic of South Africa, we belong to the following professional bodies:
South African Institute of Business Accountants (SAIBA)
South African Institute of Taxation
South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA)
Sage Pastel Bookkeepers Forum
Types and reasons for Tax Clearance Certificates
There are different reasons for obtaining a Tax Clearance Certificate, and it is important that the submission of a Tax Clearance Certificate Status be correctly motivated, to ensure the application isn’t dismissed unnecessarily. Shamu Bookkeeping has been in the Tax and Accounting business for many years, during which we have gained extensive experience in assisting clients to submit and obtain Tax Clearance Certificates. The fact that our tax consultants are familiar with the process of submitting applications for Tax Clearance Certificates for businesses and individuals, will ensure the process is handled correctly and efficiently. Please note that SARS can take up to 21 working days to process a Tax Clearance application, so ensure that you allow for enough time, should the process take the full period to be completed.
The types / reasons for Tax Clearance Certificates include:
- Good standing: Tax Certificates are often required for ‘good standing’ purposes. State the reason for a Tax Clearance Certificate required for ‘good standing’.
- Tender: In order to submit a tender, a Tax Clearance Certificate is required. You will need to reflect the tender number, the estimated amount of the tender as well as the duration of the tender on the application form.
- FIA (individuals only): Required for Foreign Investment Allowance for individuals.
- Emigration (individuals only): Required from individuals for Emigration purposes.
Contact Shamu Bookkeeping for assistance with any of the above mentioned Tax Clearance Statuses and Certificates needs in the Vaal Triangle (Vanderbijlpark, Vereeniging, and Sasolburg).
Let Shamu Bookkeeping assist with your Tax Clearance Certificate application
Shamu Bookkeeping has assisted many clients (companies and individuals) in the Vaal Triangle (Vanderbijlpark, Vereeniging, and Sasolburg) to assist with their Tax Clearance Certificate and other tax related services needs. If you own a business, you will at some point be required to present a Tax Clearance Certificate for tenders and ‘good standing’ reasons. Let the professionals assist to ensure that your applications are completed correctly, to avoid unnecessary rejections of your Tax Clearance Status application. Contact Shamu Bookkeeping today for more information and to get a quote on the Tax services (Personal income tax / Business income tax) you require.