Bookkeeping, Accounting and
Accounting. Tax. Company Registrations. All in one place. Some of our services include the following:
- Personal Income Tax Returns (ITR12)
- Provisional Tax Returns (IRP6)
- Annual Financial Statements
- Company Tax Returns (ITR14)
- New Company Registrations
- Vat Registration
- Bookkeeping & Accounting Services
- SARS Disputes, Objections or Appeals
- Being audited by SARS? Need help? We have 30 years of SARS experience.
- Get your tax up to date. Have you fallen behind? We can help.
Give us a call
Tax Dispute Professionals – Vaal Triangle – Shamu Bookkeeping
Tax disputes / tax appeals require the help of experienced accountants to ensure the best possible outcome for the tax payer. If a tax appeal submission is causing you a headache, let the professional team of accountants in the Vaal Triangle (Vanderbijlpark, Vereeniging, Sasolburg) assist. Shamu Bookkeeping has gained extensive experience in the specialised field of tax dispute resolution, and have helped many of our clients to submit appeals / objections successfully with a satisfying outcome.
Contact the leading tax dispute professionals for a hassle-free tax dispute resolution process.
As with any industry, our business activities are regulated by SARS. In order to remain compliant with SARS and to ensure that we provide a service that is based on the rules and legislations as set out in the Republic of South Africa, we belong to the following professional bodies:
South African Institute of Business Accountants (SAIBA)
South African Institute of Taxation
South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA)
Sage Pastel Bookkeepers Forum
Tax dispute resolution with Shamu Bookkeeping – Vanderbijlpark, Vereeniging, Sasolburg
If you don’t follow the correct channels or are familiar with the right procedure when it comes to tax appeals and objections, dealing with SARS can cause quite the frustration. Luckily for you there are experienced tax dispute professionals in the Vaal Triangle who have submitted many tax appeals on behalf of our clients, with a very high success rate! At Shamu Bookkeeping we will aim to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients, the tax payer, when it comes to tax appeals and objections.
Here are a few reasons why you can rely on Shamu Bookkeeping, tax dispute professionals in the Vaal Triangle, to assist with your tax objections:
- Qualified professionals: Shamu Bookkeeping comprises of a team of qualified accountants who together, possess a wealth of knowledge regarding tax submissions, tax dispute resolution and any other tax related service you may require.
- Liaison with the South African Revenue Service: Shamu Bookkeeping is familiar with the process of a tax objection / appeal submission. Effective communication, following up and following the correct channels all contribute to a successful tax dispute resolution.
- Affordable prices: At Shame Bookkeeping we aim to make our services affordable for our clients, so that everyone can get the help they need regarding tax related services and needs. Call the leading tax dispute professionals in Vanderbijlpark, Vereeniging and Sasolburg for an affordable service today.
Contact the leading tax dispute professionals in the Vaal Triangle today
Let Shamu Bookkeeping assist by handling your tax dispute resolution professionally, conveniently and at an affordable price. As a qualified and registered tax consulting company, you are ensured that we will follow the correct procedures and all documentation will be in order to facilitate a hassle free tax return.
Shamu Bookkeeping can also assist with your tax audits, compiling supporting documentation and attending to enquiries and communication with SARS. Contact Shamu Bookkeeping today for assistance with your tax dispute resolution in the Vaal Triangle – leading tax dispute professionals in Vanderbijlpark, Vereeniging, Sasolburg.