Bookkeeping, Accounting and
Accounting. Tax. Company Registrations. All in one place. Some of our services include the following:
- Personal Income Tax Returns (ITR12)
- Provisional Tax Returns (IRP6)
- Annual Financial Statements
- Company Tax Returns (ITR14)
- New Company Registrations
- Vat Registration
- Bookkeeping & Accounting Services
- SARS Disputes, Objections or Appeal
- Being audited by SARS? Need help? We have 30 years of SARS experience.
- Get your tax up to date. Have you fallen behind? We can help.
Give us a call
Professional Tax Return Services in Johannesburg
The assistance of a tax practitioner for your personal tax returns will ensure that your tax affairs are nothing to worry about. Shamu Bookkeeping provides professional and affordable tax return services for clients in Johannesburg. If you need help with your tax returns, get a professional tax consultant at Shamu Bookkeeping to assist.
Shamu Bookkeeping provides a full bookkeeping, accounting and tax service. Get in touch with a helpful consultant at Shamu Bookkeeping today to make use of our tax return services, so that you can get the best advice for optimal tax benefits.
As with any industry, our business activities are regulated by SARS. In order to remain compliant with SARS and to ensure that we provide a service that is based on the rules and legislations as set out in the Republic of South Africa, we belong to the following professional bodies:
South African Institute of Business Accountants (SAIBA)
South African Institute of Taxation
South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA)
Sage Pastel Bookkeepers Forum
Personal income tax return services (ITR 12) by Shamu Bookkeeping
Let the team from Shamu Bookkeeping take care of all your tax, bookkeeping and accounting related needs. Our personal income tax services include:
- Registering for tax: If your earnings for a given tax year are above the tax threshold, you are obliged by law to register for income tax. An accountant at Shamu Bookkeeping will register you for tax with SARS (the South African Revenue Service), so that you are able to pay your monthly tax contributions.
- SARS eFiling registration: eFiling is a system implemented by SARS to make annual tax returns easy and more efficient. Should you not be registered for eFiling yet, a tax consultant at Shamu Bookkeeping can do so for you.
- Annual personal income tax returns: The assistance of a dedicated tax consultant for your annual income tax returns make tax submissions easy and convenient. At a cost-effective price, it is definitely worth it to work with a professional tax practitioner. You can rest assured that your information is submitted accurately and on time.
- Provisional tax (IRP 6): Shamu Bookkeeping will assist with your provisional tax needs. Provisional tax is a specific method of tax payment, which requires spreading the tax liability over the relevant year, which helps to avoid large payments at the end of the tax season.
- Tax dispute resolution: Our tax return services include assistance with tax disputes with SARS. If you want to submit an appeal regarding the outcome of your tax returns, Shamu Bookkeeping can help you with your tax dispute resolution.
- Other tax and accounting services: We can prepare from various source documents. Shamu Bookkeeping will advise you on the supporting documentation required, and will submit the documentation of your behalf. See our comprehensive bookkeeping and accounting services for your benefit.
Contact us for the bet tax return services in Johannesburg
Enjoy the benefits of having a tax professional at your service. At Shamu Bookkeeping, we strive to make tax return services convenient, efficient and affordable for our clients. Get the best advice regarding your personal income tax situation – Contact Shamu Bookkeeping today.