Bookkeeping, Accounting and
Accounting. Tax. Company Registrations. All in one place. Some of our services include the following:
- Personal Income Tax Returns (ITR12)
- Provisional Tax Returns (IRP6)
- Annual Financial Statements
- Company Tax Returns (ITR14)
- New Company Registrations
- Vat Registration
- Bookkeeping & Accounting Services
- SARS Disputes, Objections or Appeal
- Being audited by SARS? Need help? We have 30 years of SARS experience.
- Get your tax up to date. Have you fallen behind? We can help.
Give us a call
Provisional Tax Returns IRP6 in Fourways & Sandton
When it comes to your Provisional Tax Returns (IRP6), you might require the assistance of a professional tax consultant. Shamu Bookkeeping is a leading tax consultant in Sandton and Fourways, assisting our clients with a number of tax related services.
Read more below about what exactly Provisional Tax Returns IRP6 is, and how Shamu Bookkeeping can assist. Contact the leading tax consultant in Sandton & Fourways to assist with your Provisional Tax Returns IRP6 needs. Trust the professionals for a satisfying service.
As with any industry, our business activities are regulated by SARS. In order to remain compliant with SARS and to ensure that we provide a service that is based on the rules and legislations as set out in the Republic of South Africa, we belong to the following professional bodies:
South African Institute of Business Accountants (SAIBA)
South African Institute of Taxation
South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA)
Sage Pastel Bookkeepers Forum
What is Provisional Tax Returns (IRP6)?
Provisional tax is not a separate tax from income tax, but merely a method of paying the income tax liability in advance, to ensure that the taxpayer does not remain with a large tax debt on assessment. Provisional tax allows the tax liability to be spread over the relevant year of assessment (www.sars.gov.za). Provisional tax is paid by people who earn income from other sources (other than a salary / traditional remuneration paid by an employer). The taxpayer is required to complete an IRP6 tax form, and to make payments to SARS manually at specific stages. A professional tax consultant from Shamu Bookkeeping can assist you in this regard.
Leading tax consultant in Sandton and Fourways
Shamu Bookkeeping is a leading tax consulting company in Sandton and Fourways, with extensive experience in dealing with SARS. Our team of tax consultants deal with SARS on a daily basis, and are familiar with the correct processes and channels to follow. We can help you with the following tax related services:
- Personal income tax returns
- Business income tax returns
- Tax dispute resolution
- Registering for tax with SARS
- Registering for provisional tax
- New company registrations
Trust the team at Shamu Bookkeeping for all your tax and accounting needs.
The advantages of outsourcing your tax and accounting services
If you’re not sure whether outsourcing your Provisional Tax Returns or other tax related services is the right thing for you, consider the following advantages:
- Save time and effort by letting a professional tax consultant handle the responsibilities for you
- You will have access to a wealth of knowledge from a registered and experienced tax consultant
- Shamu Bookkeeping offer cost-effective prices, making our tax and accounting services affordable
- A professional tax consultant from Shamu Bookkeeping will ensure that your forms and documentation are completed accurately and correctly
- You will be kept informed of any progress regarding your account
- You will have peace of mind that your tax affairs are up to date
Contact the leading tax practitioners for assistance with your Provisional Tax returns (IRP6) in Sandton or Fourways to enjoy the above benefits and more.