Bookkeeping, Accounting and
Accounting. Tax. Company Registrations. All in one place. Some of our services include the following:
- Personal Income Tax Returns (ITR12)
- Provisional Tax Returns (IRP6)
- Annual Financial Statements
- Company Tax Returns (ITR14)
- New Company Registrations
- Vat Registration
- Bookkeeping & Accounting Services
- SARS Disputes, Objections or Appeal
- Being audited by SARS? Need help? We have 30 years of SARS experience.
- Get your tax up to date. Have you fallen behind? We can help.
Give us a call
Assistance with Provisional Tax Returns IRP6 in Midrand
Need assistance with your Provisional Tax Returns in Midrand? Let the trusted tax professionals in Midrand assist. If you need to pay Provisional tax, it means that you are not making use of the conventional Pay As You Earn system, but rather a more complicated tax calculation method. Provisional tax is paid by an individual who does not earn a regular salary, but rather earns their own income. Provisional tax requires the tax payer to calculate, or rather estimate, tax payments in advance, to avoid large sums of tax expense once a year. Provisional tax is thus an advance payment on expected taxable income, and provisional taxpayers are expected to make estimates, in advance, of how much they expect to earn.
If Provisional tax is more complicated than you expected, and you require some assistance with your Provisional Tax Returns in Midrand, let Shamu Bookkeeping assist. Contact Shamu Bookkeeping today to make use of our professional, affordable and efficient service.
As with any industry, our business activities are regulated by SARS. In order to remain compliant with SARS and to ensure that we provide a service that is based on the rules and legislations as set out in the Republic of South Africa, we belong to the following professional bodies:
South African Institute of Business Accountants (SAIBA)
South African Institute of Tax Professionals (SAIT)
South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA)
Sage Pastel Bookkeepers Forum
Trust the leading tax consulting, accounting and bookkeeping firm in Midrand
If you are looking for a reputable tax consulting company in the Midrand area to assist with your Provisional Tax Returns (IRP6), Shamu Bookkeeping is the company for you. Shamu Bookkeeping is a leading tax consulting, accounting and bookkeeping firm in the area, assisting individual clients and companies with all their tax and accounting needs. Here are a few reasons why you can trust the team from Shamu Bookkeeping:
- Qualifications and experience: The tax consultants and accountants at Shamu Bookkeeping possess the required qualifications to complete your tax and accounting services. We have also gained years of experience in tax consulting, accounting and bookkeeping, and will provide you with a professional and efficient service.
- Hasslefree tax and accounting: Let the professionals handle all your tax and accounting responsibilities, so that you will have more time to perform other duties and tasks. The team from Shamu Bookkeeping always aim to offer an efficient service through effective communication and accurate work. Our tax consultants deal with SARS on a daily basis, and know exactly which channels to follow. With Shamu Bookkeeping at your service, you will enjoy hassle-free tax returns and have peace of mind that your accounting department is up-to-date.
- Cost-effective service: Shamu Bookkeeping makes tax consulting, accounting and bookkeeping affordable for everyone. You can choose the services you require and that will fit into your budget. Enquire today about assistance with your Provisional Tax Returns (IRP6) in Midrand.
Get in touch with a tax consultant today
Discuss your tax and accounting situation with a professional tax consultant at Shamu Bookkeeping today. Whether you need assistance with Provisional Tax Returns, Personal Income Tax, Company Tax or accounting services, our team can assist.