Bookkeeping, Accounting and
Accounting. Tax. Company Registrations. All in one place. Some of our services include the following:
- Personal Income Tax Returns (ITR12)
- Provisional Tax Returns (IRP6)
- Annual Financial Statements
- Company Tax Returns (ITR14)
- New Company Registrations
- Vat Registration
- Bookkeeping & Accounting Services
- SARS Disputes, Objections or Appeal
- Being audited by SARS? Need help? We have 30 years of SARS experience.
- Get your tax up to date. Have you fallen behind? We can help.
Give us a call
Assistance with Provisional Tax Returns IRP6 in the Vaal Triangle
Do you need a tax consultant to assist with your Provisional Tax Returns in The Vaal Triangle (Vanderbijlpark, Vereeniging & Sasolburg)? Let the leading tax consulting company in the area assist. Shamu bookkeeping is trusted by many private clients and companies in the Vaal to assist with their tax, accounting and bookkeeping needs. If you are new to Provisional Tax Returns (IRP6), a consultant at Shamu Bookkeeping will gladly assist.
Don’t let your tax affairs give you sleepless nights – get peace of mind with a professional and trusted tax and accounting company at your service. Contact Shamu Bookkeeping today for assistance with your Provisional Tax Returns in the Vaal Triangle.
As with any industry, our business activities are regulated by SARS. In order to remain compliant with SARS and to ensure that we provide a service that is based on the rules and legislations as set out in the Republic of South Africa, we belong to the following professional bodies:
South African Institute of Business Accountants (SAIBA)
South African Institute of Taxation
South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA)
Sage Pastel Bookkeepers Forum
What is Provisional Tax Returns (IRP6)?
Provisional tax is not a separate tax from income tax, but merely a different method of paying the income tax liability in advance. This ensures that the taxpayer does not remain with a large tax debt on assessment, because the tax liability will be spread over the relevant year of assessment (www.sars.gov.za). Provisional tax is paid by people who earn income from sources other than salaries, and it does not use the conventional PAYE tax payment method. Income and tax payments thus need to be estimated in advance by the taxpayer. The taxpayer needs to complete an IRP6 tax form, and to make payments to SARS manually at specific stages.
Let a professional and experienced tax consultant assist with your Provisional Tax Returns (IRP6) in the Vaal Triangle.
Trusted tax consulting company in the Vaal Triangle
Shamu Bookkeeping is a leading tax consulting company in the Vaal Triangle, that have gained extensive experience in the field of tax consulting and accounting. Our team of tax consultants deal with SARS on a daily basis, and are familiar with the correct processes and channels to follow. We can help you with the following tax related services:
- Provisional tax returns
- Personal income tax returns
- Business income tax returns
- Tax dispute resolution
- Registering for tax with SARS
- Registering for provisional tax
- New company registrations
The benefits of outsourcing your tax and accounting services
If you’re not sure whether outsourcing your Provisional Tax Returns or other tax related services is the right thing for you, consider the following advantages:
- You will save time and effort
- Let our experienced team take the work and stress of your hands
- Rest assured that your tax responsibilities are up to date and accurate
- Shamu Bookkeeping offers affordable tax consulting services
- You will have access to a wealth of knowledge from a registered and experienced tax consultant
Contact the leading tax practitioners for assistance with your Provisional Tax Returns (IRP6) or other tax and accounting needs in the Vaal Triangle (Vanderbijlpark, Sasolburg, Vereeniging) to enjoy the above benefits and more.