Bookkeeping, Accounting and
Accounting. Tax. Company Registrations. All in one place. Some of our services include the following:
- Personal Income Tax Returns (ITR12)
- Provisional Tax Returns (IRP6)
- Annual Financial Statements
- Company Tax Returns (ITR14)
- New Company Registrations
- Vat Registration
- Bookkeeping & Accounting Services
- SARS Disputes, Objections or Appeals
- Being audited by SARS? Need help? We have 30 years of SARS experience.
- Get your tax up to date. Have you fallen behind? We can help.
Give us a call
Tax Practitioner in the Vaal Triangle – Vanderbijlpark, Vereeniging, Sasolburg – Shamu Bookkeeping
Looking for a tax practitioner in the Vaal Triangle that you can trust with your personal or business income tax returns and related services? If you find your tax situation too complex or time consuming to deal with yourself, it is greatly advantageous to let professional tax practitioner assist. Shamu Bookkeeping is a registered and qualified tax practitioner in the Vaal Triangle (Vereeniging, Vanderbijlpark, Sasolburg), servicing the Vaal area with convenient, professional and accurate tax consulting and tax return services.
Contact Shamu Bookkeeping today for more information about our personal income tax and business income tax related services, and to make use of the trusted tax practitioner in the Vaal Triangle.
As with any industry, our business activities are regulated by SARS. In order to remain compliant with SARS and to ensure that we provide a service that is based on the rules and legislations as set out in the Republic of South Africa, we belong to the following professional bodies:
South African Institute of Business Accountants (SAIBA)
South African Institute of Taxation
South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA)
Sage Pastel Bookkeepers Forum
Trust the leading tax practitioners in the Vaal Triangle for an honest and professional service
Handing over your finances to a third party might be a scary thought for you. You can rest assured that the team of accountants and tax practitioners at Shamu Bookkeeping will handle all your financial information as confidential, and will provide you with an honest tax service ensuring that we comply with the tax laws and regulations. Shamu Bookkeeping provides professional personal income tax and business income tax services.
Here’s how you will benefit from using a tax practitioner in the Vaal Triangle:
Not sure if you require the services of a tax practitioner in the Vaal Triangle (Vanderbijlpark, Vereeniging, Sasolburg)? Having a tax practitioner at your service is very beneficial, especially if you have a complicated tax situation. Here’s how you will benefit from Shamu Bookkeeping for your tax, bookkeeping and accounting needs:
- Dealing with SARS directly can be quite frustrating and time consuming. Your tax practitioner at Shamu Bookkeeping will handle all tasks on your behalf.
- You can rest assured that all forms and submissions will be accurate and correct, and that all supporting documentation will be at hand when required.
- We are equipped and qualified to prepare all types of tax returns and tax disputes as well as handle all your accounting and tax related queries.
- Shamu Bookkeeping makes tax consulting services in the Vaal area (Vereeniging, Vanderbijlpark, Sasolburg) affordable for individuals and companies, offering competitive prices on our monthly and ad hoc tax and accounting services.
- You will have the help of a dedicated accountant / tax consultant at your service, who will communicate efficiently and keep you updated on the status of your service.
Contact Shamu Bookkeeping today for a professional tax practitioner in the Vaal Triangle
Let our team of qualified tax consultants and accountants handle your monthly tax and accounting tasks, leaving you with more time to attend to other important responsibilities. Talk to a tax practitioner in the Vaal Triangle today to find out how you or your company will benefit from having Shamu Bookkeeping at your service. Our range of accounting and tax consulting services include everything from bookkeeping and reporting to income tax submissions, payroll, tax disputes and more. Contact us today.