Bookkeeping, Accounting and
Accounting. Tax. Company Registrations. All in one place. Some of our services include the following:
- Personal Income Tax Returns (ITR12)
- Provisional Tax Returns (IRP6)
- Annual Financial Statements
- Company Tax Returns (ITR14)
- New Company Registrations
- Vat Registration
- Bookkeeping & Accounting Services
- SARS Disputes, Objections or Appeal
- Being audited by SARS? Need help? We have 30 years of SARS experience.
- Get your tax up to date. Have you fallen behind? We can help.
Give us a call
Experienced SARS Tax Consultant in Midrand – Shamu Bookkeeping
Need a tax consultant experienced in dealing with SARS? Shamu Bookkeeping is the company for you. Shamu Bookkeeping has gained extensive experience in dealing with the South African Revenue Service on behalf of our clients, ensuring their tax registrations, annual tax returns and objections are handled efficiently and professionally.
Tax responsibilities can cause quite the headache, especially of you are not experienced in this department or do not have the time to deal with lengthy submissions and communication with SARS. Let the leading SARS tax consultant in Midrand assist with all your tax related services and needs. Our qualified and experienced tax consultants will provide a professional service at a cost effective price. Contact us for a quote to make use of our professional SARS tax consulting service.
As with any industry, our business activities are regulated by SARS. In order to remain compliant with SARS and to ensure that we provide a service that is based on the rules and legislations as set out in the Republic of South Africa, we belong to the following professional bodies:
South African Institute of Business Accountants (SAIBA)
South African Institute of Tax Professionals (SAIT)
South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA)
Sage Pastel Bookkeepers Forum
Professional tax consulting service
Any taxpayer will benefit from making use of a registered SARS tax consultant in Midrand, like Shamu Bookkeeping to handle their personal income tax or business tax returns services. Make use of Shamu Bookkeeping, leading tax consultants in Midrand, for the following services and benefits:
- Qualified tax consultants: When making use of a tax consulting company for your tax related needs, it is essential that the tax consultant is qualified and registered with the necessary bodies. This will ensure that you meet all the legal requirements when it comes to your tax returns.
- Up to date with tax regulations: As a professional tax consulting company, you can rest assured knowing that we are always up to date with the latest tax law and regulations, ensuring that our clients’ work is done correctly.
- Communication with SARS: A great benefit of making use of Shamu Bookkeeping, is that our SARS tax consultants in Midrand will take care of all communication and submissions with SARS, taking the frustration off your hands. By following the correct channels, we will aim for a hassle-free submission or tax objection.
- Documentation and information: By paying attention to detail and making every client a priority ensures that our SARS tax consultants will provide accurate information for tax return submissions.
- Timely submissions: Our SARS tax consultants will make sure that your tax returns are submitted on time, and that your tax status is up to date.
- Tax dispute resolution: Our tax dispute experts will assist with your tax dispute submissions, should you be in disagreement with the outcome of your tax returns.
Trust the leading SARS tax consultants in Midrand, Shamu Bookkeeping, for all your tax related needs. We specialise in Personal Income Tax Returns and Business Income Tax Returns, and will offer a professional service, so that you can sleep sound at night, knowing your tax responsibilities are taken care of.