Bookkeeping, Accounting and
Accounting. Tax. Company Registrations. All in one place. Some of our services include the following:
- Personal Income Tax Returns (ITR12)
- Provisional Tax Returns (IRP6)
- Annual Financial Statements
- Company Tax Returns (ITR14)
- New Company Registrations
- Vat Registration
- Bookkeeping & Accounting Services
- SARS Disputes, Objections or Appeals
- Being audited by SARS? Need help? We have 30 years of SARS experience.
- Get your tax up to date. Have you fallen behind? We can help.
Give us a call
Leading Tax Dispute Experts in Midrand – Shamu Bookkeeping
If tax disputes and objections are getting you down because you are unsure about how to submit an objection, or don’t know how to approach SARS in this matter, let the leading tax dispute experts in Midrand assist. The handling of tax disputes / tax dispute resolutions has become a specialised field within the tax service industry, one within which Shamu Bookkeeping has gained extensive experience in.
If you are looking for a tax practitioner, or more specifically, a tax dispute expert in Midrand, that will offer a professional and efficient tax dispute resolution service when handling your tax disputes and objections with the South African Revenue Service, contact Shamu Bookkeeping today. Shamu Bookkeeping will take the task off your hands and provide you with a professional tax dispute resolution service.
As with any industry, our business activities are regulated by SARS. In order to remain compliant with SARS and to ensure that we provide a service that is based on the rules and legislations as set out in the Republic of South Africa, we belong to the following professional bodies:
South African Institute of Business Accountants (SAIBA)
South African Institute of Tax Professionals (SAIT)
South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA)
Sage Pastel Bookkeepers Forum
Tax dispute services from Shamu Bookkeeping – Midrand
Should a taxpayer disagree with a tax assessment or be dissatisfied with a decision taken by SARS, they have a right to dispute the assessment or decision (if the decision is subject to objection or appeal). Shamu Bookkeeping will aim to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients, the taxpayers, and we are proud of our outstanding success rate regarding our tax dispute resolution services. Shamu Bookkeeping can assist with the following tax dispute resolution services in Midrand:
- Drafting of objections and appeals: Shamu Bookkeeping’s team of tax practitioners are experienced in drafting objections and appeals, knowing how to approach this matter in the correct manner for the best possible outcome.
- Liaising with SARS and attending to SARS enquiries: In order to resolve matters, effective communication with the South African Revenue Service is required. Shamu Bookkeeping will follow the correct channels when handling tax disputes, and will attend to all enquiries from SARS while keeping our client updated about the progress of the dispute.
- Assistance with tax audits: Being selected for a tax audit by SARS can cause quite the headache. Shamu Bookkeeping will help you to gather all the required information and supporting documents to handle the tax audit efficiently and hassle free.
- Representing clients in the Tax Board: We will provide professional representation in the hearings of tax appeals by the courts in South Africa, and also work together with legal teams, briefing them for the tax dispute hearing.
Get assistance for the tax dispute resolution experts in Midrand today
Let Shamu Bookkeeping assist with your tax dispute, by providing you with a professional tax dispute resolution service in Midrand. Shamu Bookkeeping have gained extensive experience in this field of service, and will help our clients to achieve the best possible outcome.