Bookkeeping, Accounting and
Accounting. Tax. Company Registrations. All in one place. Some of our services include the following:
- Personal Income Tax Returns (ITR12)
- Provisional Tax Returns (IRP6)
- Annual Financial Statements
- Company Tax Returns (ITR14)
- New Company Registrations
- Vat Registration
- Bookkeeping & Accounting Services
- SARS Disputes, Objections or Appeal
- Being audited by SARS? Need help? We have 30 years of SARS experience.
- Get your tax up to date. Have you fallen behind? We can help.
Give us a call
Professional Tax Dispute Resolution in Midrand – Shamu Bookkeeping
If you are looking for an experienced tax consultant who can assist you with your tax dispute resolution in Midrand, Johannesburg, let Shamu Bookkeeping assist. Shamu Bookkeeping is a registered tax consulting company, assisting clients in Midrand and surrounding areas with all their tax related services and needs.
If you think that an error has occurred with your tax returns, then you have the right to submit a tax dispute. Shamu Bookkeeping specialises in tax dispute resolution, and have assisted many clients to achieve successful outcomes. If you would like Shamu Bookkeeping to assist you with your tax dispute resolution in Midrand, talk to one of our professional tax consultants today.
As with any industry, our business activities are regulated by SARS. In order to remain compliant with SARS and to ensure that we provide a service that is based on the rules and legislations as set out in the Republic of South Africa, we belong to the following professional bodies:
South African Institute of Business Accountants (SAIBA)
South African Institute of Tax Professionals (SAIT)
South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA)
Sage Pastel Bookkeepers Forum
Let Shamu Bookkeeping provide a professional tax dispute resolution service
Shamu Bookkeeping is a professional bookkeeping, accounting and tax consulting company in Midrand, assisting clients with a comprehensive tax and accounting service. Let Shamu Bookkeeping assist with your tax dispute resolution in Johannesburg for the following reasons:
- Professional service: Shamu Bookkeeping is a registered tax consulting company, and belongs to the required professional bodies in order to stay compliant with tax rules and regulations set out by SARS. Our tax consultant are qualified for the job, ensuring an honest, efficient and accurate tax consulting service for our clients.
- Experience with SARS: Dealing with SARS can be a difficult task for a taxpayer, especially if you are not experienced in doing so. Shamu Bookkeeping works with the South African Revenue Service on a daily basis, and know exactly which channels to follow and what documentation to complete in order to submit a tax dispute.
- Affordable service: Shamu Bookkeeping will assist with your tax dispute resolution in Midrand at a price that fits your budget. You will find our tax consulting service quite affordable, making it a cost-effective option when it comes to your tax related needs.
Trust Shamu Bookkeeping to take care of your tax dispute resolution
Contact Shamu Bookkeeping today for a quote to assist with your tax dispute resolution in Midrand. Our team of tax practitioners and accountants will ensure that your tax dispute is submitted correctly and efficiently, and help to get your tax affairs up to date. When it comes to your personal tax returns and business tax returns, there is no better company than Shamu Bookkeeping to assist. Browse through our list of accounting / bookkeeping service, personal income tax service, business income tax service, tax dispute resolution and more.