Bookkeeping, Accounting and
Accounting. Tax. Company Registrations. All in one place. Some of our services include the following:
- Personal Income Tax Returns (ITR12)
- Provisional Tax Returns (IRP6)
- Annual Financial Statements
- Company Tax Returns (ITR14)
- New Company Registrations
- Vat Registration
- Bookkeeping & Accounting Services
- SARS Disputes, Objections or Appeal
- Being audited by SARS? Need help? We have 30 years of SARS experience.
- Get your tax up to date. Have you fallen behind? We can help.
Give us a call
Professional Tax Dispute Resolution in the Vaal Triangle – Shamu Bookkeeping
Need assistance with your tax dispute resolution in the Vaal Triangle (Vereeniging, Vanderbijlpark and Sasolburg)? Disputing the outcome of your tax assessment requires the assistance of a tax professional, to ensure a hassle-free tax dispute resolution. It often occurs that a tax payer is not in agreement with the South African Revenue Service (SARS) regarding the outcome of a tax return assessment. Fortunately, SARS provides the option of submitting a tax dispute, which will allow for further review of your tax returns. The only requirement is that the tax dispute is submitted in the correct manner and via the correct channels. This is where the assistance of a tax dispute professional is of great help.
The tax consultants at Shamu Bookkeeping are experienced and qualified to assist with your tax disputes, offering a professional tax dispute resolution service in the Vaal Triangle (Vereeniging, Vanderbijlpark and Sasolburg). If you need assistance with your tax dispute resolution, then Shamu Bookkeeping is the company to call.
As with any industry, our business activities are regulated by SARS. In order to remain compliant with SARS and to ensure that we provide a service that is based on the rules and legislations as set out in the Republic of South Africa, we belong to the following professional bodies:
South African Institute of Business Accountants (SAIBA)
South African Institute of Tax Professionals (SAIT)
South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA)
Sage Pastel Bookkeepers Forum
Trust Shamu Bookkeeping for professional tax dispute resolution
Shamu Bookkeeping is a trusted tax consulting, bookkeeping and accounting company in the Vaal Triangle, assisting clients with a range of tax and accounting services. Trust Shamu Bookkeeping with your tax dispute resolution in the Vaal for the following reasons:
- Registered and qualified: Shamu Bookkeeping is a registered tax consulting company, and belongs to the required professional bodies in order to stay compliant with tax rules and regulations set out by SARS. Our tax consultant are qualified for the job, ensuring an honest, efficient and accurate tax consulting service for our clients.
- SARS experience: Our tax professionals are experienced in tax dispute resolution, and deal with SARS on a regular basis. Our tax consultant know which channels to follow, and the correct procedure to submit a tax dispute.
- Professional and affordable service: Let Shamu Bookkeeping make your tax and accounting responsibilities less stressful by handling your tax returns and tax disputes professionally and at an affordable price. We aim to make tax consulting affordable for individuals and small businesses, ensuring they get professional assistance at a price that fits their budget.
Let the professionals take care of your tax dispute resolution
Contact Shamu Bookkeeping today for a quote to assist you with your tax dispute resolution in the Vaal Triangle (Vereeniging, Vanderbijlpark and Sasolburg). We trust that you will be more than satisfied with our services, prices and the outcome of your tax dispute.