Bookkeeping, Accounting and
Accounting. Tax. Company Registrations. All in one place. Some of our services include the following:
- Personal Income Tax Returns (ITR12)
- Provisional Tax Returns (IRP6)
- Annual Financial Statements
- Company Tax Returns (ITR14)
- New Company Registrations
- Vat Registration
- Bookkeeping & Accounting Services
- SARS Disputes, Objections or Appeals
- Being audited by SARS? Need help? We have 30 years of SARS experience.
- Get your tax up to date. Have you fallen behind? We can help.
Give us a call
Leading Tax Practitioner in Roodepoort – Shamu Bookkeeping
If your yearly tax responsibilities are taking up too much of your time and causing you headaches, let the leading tax practitioners in Roodepoort assist. Annual tax returns can be quite the process if you are not experienced in the field, or if you simply don’t have the time to handle the process. This is where the help of a trusted tax practitioner in Roodepoort, namely Shamu Bookkeeping, can be of great assistance.
Shamu Bookkeeping is a registered and experienced accounting firm and tax practitioner in Roodepoort, assisting client in the Johannesburg region with their tax and accounting services. Don’t let your annual tax returns get the better of you – let Shamu Bookkeeping handle your personal and business income tax returns and related service professionally, efficiently and at an affordable cost.
As with any industry, our business activities are regulated by SARS. In order to remain compliant with SARS and to ensure that we provide a service that is based on the rules and legislations as set out in the Republic of South Africa, we belong to the following professional bodies:
South African Institute of Business Accountants (SAIBA)
South African Institute of Taxation
South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA)
Sage Pastel Bookkeepers Forum
Experienced in personal and business income tax returns – leading tax practitioner in Roodepoort
Whether you are in need of a tax practitioner to assist with your personal or business income tax needs, Shamu Bookkeeping can assist. The tax professionals at Shamu Bookkeeping are experts of tax law, with extensive knowledge and advanced training in this field of service. The tax professionals at Shamu Bookkeeping will aim to help individuals and companies to minimise taxation, while remaining compliant with the tax laws at provided by SARS. Our team of tax consultants will thus aim to achieve the best possible outcome regarding individual and business tax submissions, while following the correct channels and complying to regulations.
Let Shamu Bookkeeping assist with the following Personal Income Tax Services:
- Registration for personal income tax
- Calculation and submission of Personal Income Tax Form (IT12)
- Personal income tax advice and planning
- Estate and retirement planning
- Liaise with SARS regarding queries
- Assistance with tax audits
- Tax dispute resolution and tax objections
Business / Company Income Tax Services provided by Shamu Bookkeeping include:
- New company registrations and tax registrations with SARS
- Monthly bookkeeping and accounting services
- Tax advisory and planning
- Submission of annual company tax returns and supporting documentation
- VAT (Value Added Tax)
- PAYE (Pay As You Earn)
- Tax dispute resolution and Litigation services
For any of the above personal and business income tax related services, contact Shamu Bookkeeping, leading tax practitioner in Roodepoort, today.
Contact the leading tax practitioner n Roodepoort today – Shamu Bookkeeping
Whether you require our services on an ad hoc basis pr prefer a monthly retainer package, Shamu Bookkeeping can assist. Contact the professional tax practitioner in Roodepoort today for assistance with your annual tax returns or monthly tax / accounting services needs.