Bookkeeping, Accounting and
Accounting. Tax. Company Registrations. All in one place. Some of our services include the following:
- Personal Income Tax Returns (ITR12)
- Provisional Tax Returns (IRP6)
- Annual Financial Statements
- Company Tax Returns (ITR14)
- New Company Registrations
- Vat Registration
- Bookkeeping & Accounting Services
- SARS Disputes, Objections or Appeal
- Being audited by SARS? Need help? We have 30 years of SARS experience.
- Get your tax up to date. Have you fallen behind? We can help.
Give us a call
New Company Registrations in Midrand
Registering a new company is exciting! If you require the assistance of a professional accounting and tax consulting company in Midrand to guide you through the process, let Shame Bookkeeping assist. Shame Bookkeeping will assist you every step of the way, to ensure that your new company is registered in no-time.
With the help of a registered accountant or tax professional, registering a new company is simple and easy. Get assistance from Shamu Bookkeeping today for new company registrations in Midrand and surrounding Johannesburg areas. We trust that you will find our service professional affordable and efficient.
As with any industry, our business activities are regulated by SARS. In order to remain compliant with SARS and to ensure that we provide a service that is based on the rules and legislations as set out in the Republic of South Africa, we belong to the following professional bodies:
South African Institute of Business Accountants (SAIBA)
South African Institute of Tax Professionals (SAIT)
South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA)
Sage Pastel Bookkeepers Forum
Get the professionals to assist with your new company registration in Midrand
If you are a new or inexperienced entrepreneur, registering your new business may seem a daunting process. This is why Shamu Bookkeeping is here to help you register your new company. The first thing to do, is to get your new company name registered with CIPC, Companies and Intellectual Property Commission. You should have at least four options for your company name, when completing the company registration forms, and remember to put the preferred name first. Once your company registration is complete, your will also have to register with the South African Revenue Service (SARS) to get your tax affairs in order. Shamu Bookkeeping will guide you through every step of the process. Registering your company with the help of a professional accountant / tax consultant from Shamu Bookkeeping is quick, easy and affordable – enquire today about new company registrations in Midrand.
Why should you register your new company?
Businesses that wish to transact with government and the formal sector, or that wish to access certain types of government support, are generally required to be registered with the CIPC. If you are not sure whether to register your new company or not, we assure you, there are many benefits in doing so! You will enjoy the following advantages when registering a new company:
- Protect your business name from being used by other companies / individuals
- Tax deductions (registered businesses have a lower tax rate than individuals)
- Financial assistance
- Increasing staff capacity
Leading bookkeeping, accounting and tax consulting company in Midrand
Shamu Bookkeeping can assist with a range of services relating to your new company’s tax and accounting needs. Our range of services include:
- New company registration with CIPC
- Registering your company for tax with SARS
- Annual tax returns (company and individual)
- Tax assessments, audits and disputes
- General accounting and bookkeeping services
- Company payroll
- Annual financial statements.