Bookkeeping, Accounting and
Accounting. Tax. Company Registrations. All in one place. Some of our services include the following:
- Personal Income Tax Returns (ITR12)
- Provisional Tax Returns (IRP6)
- Annual Financial Statements
- Company Tax Returns (ITR14)
- New Company Registrations
- Vat Registration
- Bookkeeping & Accounting Services
- SARS Disputes, Objections or Appeal
- Being audited by SARS? Need help? We have 30 years of SARS experience.
- Get your tax up to date. Have you fallen behind? We can help.
Give us a call
New Company Registrations in Roodepoort
If you are unsure about how to go about to register your new company, and seeking assistance for company registrations in Roodepoort, Shamu bookkeeping can assist. Shamu Bookkeeping is a leading accounting firm in Roodepoort, assisting clients to register their new company successfully and hassle free.
The team at Shamu Bookkeeping will assist you with the process of getting your new company registered, and advise you on the documentation, options and forms. Get the assistance of Shamu Bookkeeping’s experienced team today to get your new company registered in no time. If you are looking for an accounting firm in Roodepoort you can trust with your new company registrations, Shamu Bookkeeping is the company for you!
Contact us today for more information about our company registration service, and to get your new company registered!
As with any industry, our business activities are regulated by SARS. In order to remain compliant with SARS and to ensure that we provide a service that is based on the rules and legislations as set out in the Republic of South Africa, we belong to the following professional bodies:
South African Institute of Business Accountants (SAIBA)
South African Institute of Taxation
South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA)
Sage Pastel Bookkeepers Forum
Registering a new company – How it works and what you need
Firstly, you will need to decide on the type of company you want to register. The two main options are Profit Companies and Non-Profit Companies. Profit Companies are further divided into personal liability companies, state-owned companies, public companies and private companies. The team at Shamu Bookkeeping will discuss the differenced with you, and advise you on the right option for your company’s objectives.
Documentation required when registering a new company includes:
- Certified copies of all the director(s) RSA ID documents or valid passports for non- residents.
- Four proposed names of the new company.
- Proposed registered and postal address of the new company.
- A detailed business description of the company’s intended products and services.
- The number of shareholders and their details (should this be different to the directors in point 1 above).
- A signed CIPC power of attorney allowing us to act on your behalf when registering your new company with CIPC (Shamu Bookkeeping’s company registration department will provide this document when registering your new company).
Once all the documentation is in order, your new company can be registered!
If you are not sure about your new company’s tax responsibilities, Shamu Bookkeeping will offer advice and guidance. Shamu Bookkeeping can also assist by registering your company for Business Tax with the South African Revenue Service, ensuring that all registrations and documentation is completed accurately and correctly.
Contact Shamu Bookkeeping today – Company registrations in Roodepoort
Let the professional team of accountants and tax consultants at Shamu Bookkeeping assist with your new company registration in Roodepoort. Our team will advise you on the process, and get it done as fast as possible! Contact Shamu Bookkeeping today about our company registration service, accounting services and tax consultation for your new company.