Bookkeeping, Accounting and
Accounting. Tax. Company Registrations. All in one place. Some of our services include the following:
- Personal Income Tax Returns (ITR12)
- Provisional Tax Returns (IRP6)
- Annual Financial Statements
- Company Tax Returns (ITR14)
- New Company Registrations
- Vat Registration
- Bookkeeping & Accounting Services
- SARS Disputes, Objections or Appeal
- Being audited by SARS? Need help? We have 30 years of SARS experience.
- Get your tax up to date. Have you fallen behind? We can help.
Give us a call
Leading Tax Practitioner in Midrand – Shamu Bookkeeping
Need a reliable tax practitioner in Midrand that you can trust with your personal or business income tax returns and other tax and accounting services? Whether you have a simple or complex tax situation, Shamu Bookkeeping can assist. Getting the help of an experienced tax practitioner will save you time and effort, as all your tax responsibilities will be taken care of.
Shamu Bookkeeping is a registered and qualified tax consulting company in Midrand, servicing the Johannesburg area with efficient, professional and affordable tax consulting and tax return services. Contact the leading tax practitioner in Midrand today for more information about our services.
As with any industry, our business activities are regulated by SARS. In order to remain compliant with SARS and to ensure that we provide a service that is based on the rules and legislations as set out in the Republic of South Africa, we belong to the following professional bodies:
South African Institute of Business Accountants (SAIBA)
South African Institute of Tax Professionals (SAIT)
South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA)
Sage Pastel Bookkeepers Forum
The advantages of having a tax practitioner at your service
Here are a few ways of how you can benefit from a tax practitioner in Midrand at your service:
- More time for you: Completing and submitting your tax returns and dealing with SARS can be quite frustrating and time consuming. As your tax practitioner, Shamu Bookkeeping will handle all these tasks on your behalf. Your dedicated tax consultant in Midrand will communicate efficiently and keep you updated on the status of your submissions and service. When it comes to business income tax, it is essential that you make use of a qualified tax consultant to ensure you comply with the tax laws and regulations.
- Accurate documentation: You can rest assured that all forms and submissions will be completed and submitted accurately and correctly. We will also ensure that the supporting documentation required is in order.
- Experienced in dealing with SARS: The tax practitioners at Shamu Bookkeeping deal with SARS regularly, and are familiar with the correct procedures and channels to follow for the best outcome,
Affordable tax service: Shamu Bookkeeping aims to make tax consulting an affordable service for our clients in Midrand, offering competitive prices on our monthly and ad hoc tax and accounting services. Contact us today for more information and pricing on our tax and accounting services.
Get the leading tax practitioner in Midrand for all your tax related need
Let our team of qualified and experienced tax consultants in Midrand manage your monthly tax and accounting tasks, so that you can have more time to attend to other important responsibilities. Talk to one of our tax professionals in Midrand today to find out how you or your company will benefit from having Shamu Bookkeeping at your service.
Our bookkeeping / accounting and tax consulting services include everything from general bookkeeping and financial reporting, to new company registrations, personal and business income tax submissions, handling payroll, tax disputes and more. Contact Shamu Bookkeeping today.