Professional Personal Tax Consultants in Johannesburg
The assistance of a personal income tax consultant in Johannesburg, like Shamu Bookkeeping, is definitely to your advantage. Shamu Bookkeeping is a registered tax consulting company in Johannesburg, providing clients in the area with a professional service when it comes to their income tax related needs.
Your income tax responsibilities don’t have to give you sleepless nights – let the professionals take care of your personal income tax in Johannesburg, so that you can sleep soundly at night, knowing that your tax affairs are up-to-date. Contact Shamu Bookkeeping today to make use of our professional personal income tax services in Johannesburg.
Give us a call
Why you should rely on Shamu Bookkeeping to take care of your tax services
Enjoy the following benefits when trusting Shamu Bookkeeping as your personal tax consultants in Johannesburg:
- The knowledge and experience: Our team members possess the knowledge and experience to provide an efficient and satisfying service to our clients. The tax consultants at Shamu Bookkeeping have extensive experience with personal income tax, and deal with SARS on a daily basis. You can rest assured that your tax returns are completed accurately and on time. We will also offer sound tax advice, to ensure that you enjoy maximum benefits while still complying to the tax laws.
- Affordable prices: It is a common though that the services of a tax consulting company is expensive. At Shamu Bookkeeping, we offer our personal tax consulting services at affordable prices, to make it a cost-effective option for our clients. Get a competitive quote today for your personal income tax needs.
- Your benefits: The benefits you will enjoy definitely adds value for you money. The assistance of a professional tax consultant will save you time and effort, that you can spend on other important things. You will also have peace of mind that your tax affairs are up-to-date and completed accurately. Shamu Bookkeeping provides a full range of tax and accounting services all under one roof, making us a one-stop service provider for your accounting and tax needs.
As with any industry, our business activities are regulated by SARS. In order to remain compliant with SARS and to ensure that we provide a service that is based on the rules and legislations as set out in the Republic of South Africa, we belong to the following professional bodies:
South African Institute of Business Accountants (SAIBA)
South African Institute of Taxation
South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA)
Sage Pastel Bookkeepers Forum
Get the personal tax assistance you need today
Let a professional tax practitioner manage your personal income tax returns (ITR12) and other tax services in Johannesburg professionally and at an affordable price. Contact us at Shamu Bookkeeping today to discuss your personal tax consulting needs – we trust that you will be more than satisfied with our services, professionalism and prices. Let Shamu Bookkeeping take care of your personal income tax returns for hassle-free tax returns. Get in touch with the leading personal tax consultants in Johannesburg today.
Who needs to pay personal income tax?
If you are unsure about whether you need to pay personal income tax, read through the requirements to see if you are liable, or simply contact the leading personal tax consultants in Johannesburg at Shamu Bookkeeping for assistance. The criteria as for the year 2022 is as follow:
- If you are younger than 65 years old, and earn R87 300 or more.
- If you are between 65 and 75 years of age the rebate is R135 150.
- Individuals older than 75 years of age, who earn R151 100 or more.
Not all individuals who earn an income need to submit a personal income tax return. You don’t need to file if your total salary for the year before tax is not more than R350 000. There are exclusions however – should you meet any of the criteria mentioned, you will need to submit your annual personal income tax return with SARS:
- If you have more than one employer
- If you have a car allowance
- If you are claiming tax related deductions for example, medical expenses, retirement annuity contributions, travel expenses, etc.
- You received interest from a source in South Africa that exceeds R23 800 (individuals below 65 years of age) or R34 500 if you aged 65 years or older.
- You were a resident for the tax year, and dividends were paid to you.
A personal tax consultant in Johannesburg at Shamu Bookkeeping can assist to determine if you need to pay tax or submit a return.
Our Personal Income Tax Service
Shamu Bookkeeping offers a comprehensive personal income tax service in Johannesburg. If you are new to tax and need assistance to do it right, or you need a professional company to take care of your complicated tax situation, Shamu Bookkeeping can assist. Our personal tax consultants in Johannesburg can assist you with the following:
- Assistance with tax registrations with SARS for your tax number;
- Registering for eFiling;
- Annual tax return
- Tax dispute resolution should there be a problem with your tax return outcome;
- Tax advice and guidance.
More about Shamu Bookkeeping
Shamu Bookkeeping’s team of personal tax consultants in Johannesburg offer much more than just assistance with your tax returns. Get all your accounting, bookkeeping and tax done under one roof, by an experienced team. We offer a tax consulting and accounting service to clients in Johannesburg, as well as the Vaal Triangle. Our offices are centrally located, so feel free to pay us a visit, or simply contact us via telephone or email to discuss your tax and accounting needs.